Get ya freak on
Heard of them? Seen them? Tried them? If you've haven't, then type it into Google and be amazed or perhaps disgusted.
These jars of naughtiness have known to rack up to 3000+ calories each! That's two days worth of calories for some people! Worth it? We're not so sure. However, we certainly don't want you flexible dieters to miss out so we have come up with a macro friendly recipe that should fit very nicely into MyFitnessPal with a whopping 54g of protein and absolutely zero compromise on taste!
PROTEIN FLUFF FREAKSHAKES!
1 regular banana
100g fat free Greek yoghurt
1 Scoop (25g) Myprotein Vanilla Whey Isolate
50g Fresh strawberries
1 x Myprotein white chocolate and almond cookie
20g Sunpat crunchy peanut butter
5 x Iced gem biscuits
Myprotein white chocolate Flavdrops
Macros = P54g / F 20g / C 45g / Total cals = 584
1. To make the protein fluff, blend together; the banana, protein powder, flavdrops and yoghurt until smooth, light and fluffy (2-3 mins).
2. Meanwhile, thinly slice strawberries and place half along the inside of the jar/glass
3. Spread the peanut butter around the rim of the jar/glass
4. Pour in the protein fluff
5. Top with strawberries, iced gems and crumble some of the protein cookie over the top, placing the rest in the jar.